Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

I don't know what it was, but I was super excited yesterday morning. I felt like I was 6 years old again, waiting for my mom to wake up so we could go see what Santa had brought up. Except this time, I was playing Santa and I couldn't wait for my mom to see what I had gotten her.

Not that I got her anything that was all that expensive or big or elaborate or anything. It was more of just a few things that I knew she wanted, had mentioned/looked at it, and I went to get it without her knowledge. I got "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Despicable Me." Just movies, nothing special.

Yet, for some reason, I was super excited about my mom seeing what Santa brought her. It was a feeling I hadn't felt in a really long time, and it was fun to feel it again.

We did watch "Despicable Me" that morning. It is a cute movie, I enjoyed it. Good job, Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment