Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things they are a moving...

I know, it's been a while. Things have been busy, but mainly I've just been lazy. I don't know what it is as of late, but I've been super lazy in my personal life. Although, when I have the days of doing nothing, I feel bad and anxious, as if I'm supposed to be doing something. Of course, it turns out I should have been putting the finishing touches on Father's Day and nephew's birthday presents.

Moving on...
Things in my world seem to finally have settled. The past 5 months have been a roller coaster, one scary stressful ride. Luckily, things have worked itself out and things are good. They never will be perfect or fixed, but they are fine and that makes me happy. Since that aspect of my life has evened out, I feel balanced and content.

Of course, this also might have to do with the fact that I'm working on a television show.
I know, right, super exciting. It's something that has been in development for a while now but is now really starting to get going, production meetings and everything! It's going to be a great show that highlights the Latin community in Austin, and Austin in general. A lifestyle show about what makes us, us. It's great to be working with a crazy talented group, and personally exciting to show my stuff. It's also nice to be working in the industry again.

It's kinda weird to think that in a few short days I'll be on a set (so to speak) filming segments for our show. It's so great to know you're apart of something from the very beginning, and have a say and can help with what happens with the show. It's a big step for me, career wise, and I think that's why I'm so stoked about it. I know I will rock this position. The possibilities, and future possibilities, are endless.

So, here's my plug...!!!

Viva Latino!
CW Austin, channel 12 (knva for those non-cablers)
Sundays
First episode July 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment