Monday, September 26, 2011

New Television Shows

TV Season, 2011.
Not bad so far. I know this probably should go in the TV section, but whatever. I'm such a TV person that the new fall schedule makes me happy. I guess the easiest way to do this is what is my new favorite show for each day.

Monday: 2 Broke Girls
First off, I like Kat Dennings. I've surprising seen many of her films (true, sometimes by accident), but I've her even in the bad movies. I like the writting, it's smart and witty (thank you Whitney Cummings). I think it's realistic, but with outlandish humor. Does that even make sense? To me it does. True, a server would never talk back to a customer (without getting fired), but it's the dialogue they all wish they can say. I also though the pilot was funny. It laid out the entire show, there is an end in sight, and you can imagine the crazy stuff in the middle of it all.
I'm excited for Terra Nova, though. So we'll see after tonight.

Tuesday:
Yeah, I'm not sure yet. I'm watching Ringer with SMG, but I'm not sure. I liked the pilot, there is a twisted web of mystery. Besides, it's SMG, it's Buffy. The second episode though, sucked. It told the same plot points and storylines over and over again, which was already set in motion in the pilot. I will stick with it, just don't know if I'll make it a whole season.
Also, New Girl. Yes, Zooey Deschanel is absolutely adorable. It's funny and nerdy and a little much. The little much part, not sure how much I can handle that. Granted, Happy Endings is a little much, but I connect with those characters so I deal with it well. We'll see. I'm sure I'll end up loving it.

Wednesday
Not watching anything new, but it's the night of Luther, so yeah.

Thursday: Person of Interest
JJ Abrams. Enough said.

Friday
So excited for Grimm!

Sunday:
Can't wait for Once Upon A Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment