Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Untitled

I know I promised to write everyday, and I want to keep up with it. I even think it is doing it's job. I've thought about writing and what I'm going to write each day. From the blog posts I begin to think about my script and what I'm going to write there. I really do think about writing the majority of the day. However, on the days that I'm not able to write, I feel like I've failed somehow.

Then there are the days like today.
I have so many things running through my head I can't get a single topic nailed down. I can't write because when I start writing it turns to nonsense, confused passive aggressive statements.

When I have too many thoughts in my head I can't focus and I can't write as well as I can. I still want to write something to keep with my goal, but is it worth the random post? I don't think so. I tried though, that should count, correct?

I will keep writing, and keep with my 2 posts a day, but for today I will back away from the computer screen. A confused mind doesn't nothing for my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment